I was having a reaction to all sugars as well, but I found out that a lot of food I was eating that I thought was giving me a reaction was actually die off symptoms, I still have reactions to some things but I now know if I drink pomegranate juice the reaction is from die off not allergens. I feel horrific the past week with die off and all but I feel better now that I have been eating the fruits that kill parasites. I was worried about it feeding the candida as well but so far so good, no symptoms of them growing in numbers. It may not be a Sugar or fructose intolerance, if it is find the low fructose parasite killing fruits like apricots or something to eat. You need sugars to function. I am diabetic and I tried staying away from all sugars, even fruits, thinking I was doing good. It was harming more than helping.