CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Living God speaks to His children directly.

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,082
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,197,229

Re: The Living God speaks to His children directly.

First, please show me where i said "they are the most Godly people i had ever known", since i know i never said this and you are making it up. My posts are publicly accessible, so please, knock yourself out and prove that you did not pull this out of thin air. I recall saying something more along the lines of people like Jenn Johnson and Kim Walker and Heidi Baker and many people i encountered at bethel church in Redding California and other Spirit filled churches i have visited are some of the most deeply passionate people for the Lord that i know. You might not agree with every belief they hold, especially since you are a self admitted 5 point calvinist, but it's very difficult to deny their passion for the Lord. Are you saying that Jenn, Kim and/or Heidi are leaders in the NAR and wolves in sheeps clothing? If you are accusing these three women of God of being wolves, upon what are you basing this very serious accusation? Are they the special kind of wolves that lead people to love and worship Lord Jesus more passionately as their primary focus in life?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)