CureZone   Log On   Join
Clarification as to what bible idolatry is and is not.

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,230
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,197,088

Clarification as to what bible idolatry is and is not.

Hello Rainy,

You have so deeply misunderstood what i am saying bible idolatry is that i don't feel to even respond to most of your post. So much of what you said, it's as if you did not even read what i posted, or maybe you were so wrapped up in anger against what you mistakenly thought my message meant that you were not able to think clearly.

My message and that of the other Spirit filled individual is not and never has been, "stop reading your bible", so i wish the people in this forum would have the scales fall from their eyes in this way so i wouldn't have to spend so much time and energy explaining, re-explaining and re-explaining that this is not what i was saying. The actual message is, "even though the bible is a good book filled with great truth, don't reject God's living voice and leading and don't believe that your bible REPLACES this". If people believe that the bible REPLACES God's living voice and leading... WHICH MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO including the girl in the video who now sits under John MacArthur's false and Spirit quenching teaching, what would you call this if not idolotry against the Living God, even though the bible itself is a good thing? God's living voice and the bible working together is a good combination as long as the bible is read with the teacher (the Holy Spirit) genuinely interpreting. If people have not met the Living God personally, however, much the way the pharisees had not, and thus do not hear His Living Voice, the bible is being read only through scales over their eyes and with no Holy Spirit insight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.719 sec, (1)