CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Living God speaks to His children directly.

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,094
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,197,067

Re: The Living God speaks to His children directly.

Dearest Vektek,

I do my very best to be led by the Living God in all things. I haven't felt particularly led to study up on the NAR. Instead, i have been led to deeply worship my Lord, soak in His presence, pray, connect my heart to my Lord's in love and thankfulness every second of every day, reach out to many to help them to come into deepened intimacy with the Lord Jesus through prayer, counsel, discipleship, etc. We are the body of Christ and i am doing as i believe i am led to do. Maybe the Lord felt that He had enough NAR watchdogs and didn't want me going down that rabbit hole?

Vektek, even if NAR has it's imperfections, which indeed it probably does, just as John MacArthurism and other pharisaical religion of man does, it doesn't mean that people should believe that the bible replaces God's living voice which is bible idolotry / bible worship. I would hope that you would oppose every wrong that diminishes the strength of the body of Christ, not only those that are charismatic. Myself, i oppose everything from both ends of the spectrum that i believe is false from abuses in pentacostalism to abuses in more conservative circles including those which reject God's living voice and replace it with the bible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)