CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DANGER! NEVER! I repeat NEVER use Castor Oil to pull Oil

Primardie Views: 6,408
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,799,627

Re: DANGER! NEVER! I repeat NEVER use Castor Oil to pull Oil

Hello,

I used organic castor oil yesterday and today and I feel great. In fact, I love the way my mouth feels and I did pull a lot of junk. I am pleased to say that I enjoyed the taste and I feel great. I did, though, order the camelina oil that Dr. Gittleman recommends. I only used the organic castor oil because I had nothing else. Good thing is, I do not have any of the side effects mentioned by Meg44. I only have very positive results. Seems that the saliva glands of the insects may be destroyed only because it is a far smaller life form than a human. It's just my opinion that the castor oil is very thick. I think that if the study was done with olive oil, that it too would be the same results, olive oil is just as thick and might have the same effect as castor oil on the ticks' salivary glands after they suck the animals' blood. Again, this is just my opinion. Hope you feel better Meg44.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)