CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Living God speaks to His children directly.

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,162
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,197,050

Re: The Living God speaks to His children directly.

I don't worship bill Johnson, nor do i agree with everything he has ever said. I worship my Father in Heaven and my Lord Jesus. Attacking bill johnson - vektek - is not the same as attacking me as much as you would like for it to be that simple. If you wish to attack me, i recommend that you use my own words against me, not bill johnson's words. God knows i have written plenty of them for all eyes to see.

However as to this particular comment of bill's that you posted which i never knew he had made:

"To value the Scriptures above the Holy Spirit is idolatry. It is not Father, Son, and Holy Bible"...

Do you agree with him on this point or not? If you disagree with this statement, then bill is certainly right about this, you are dabbling in bible idolatry. Don't honor the finite book written about God over the Living God Himself and don't believe for a second that this book can replace the infinite Living God and His infinite Living Voice which has always been spoken directly into the hearts of His children and always will.

Will check in later, going to worship my Living Lord Jesus with a group of other worshipers :).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)