CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Living God speaks to His children directly.

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,107
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,197,031

Re: The Living God speaks to His children directly.

Dearest Vektek,

I have said i enjoyed my experience visiting bethel church in redding california, that the worship was passionate and powerful, but also that in addition to the true worship and true Holy Spirit manifestations i witnessed, there were also a small portion that i believe were counterfeits. In other words, i don't say that bethel is a perfect church with perfect people and i am providing a balanced perspective. I have also said that there are aspects of pentacostalism i disagree with, that i despise teachings on "financial prosperity", that i don't agree that "tongues is the only evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit", etc. I have said that i enjoy the worship coming out of ihop in Kansas city but this is not to be confused with agreeing with everything ever taught there or everything that has ever happened with every individual there. I have said i love Heidi Baker and that she is a true servant of the Lord living in passionate intimate relationship with Him. I have never said i agree with every teaching coming out of these places, but i do know intimate lovers of my Lord Jesus when i see them.

What else have i ever said could you possibly be talking about that makes you conclude that i am a passionate supporter of these movements you are talking about including NAR and New apostolic movement (are these the same?), movements which i hardly know anything about? I connect my heart to my Lord's in love every second of every day and enjoy deep personal intimacy with Him, delighting in His Living Voice as spoken into my heart and delighting in doing His will. Jesus alone is my Lord and i'm not a follower of any movement any church or any church leader. Everything i participate in and everything i listen to, i do so with the immense discernment my Lord has given me.

I will leave you with a reiteration of a truth i wrote above which i hope will penetrate into your heart and help to set you free.

"His Living Voice spoken into our hearts today is not replaced by the bible and anybody who believes it is, is caught up in idolizing their bible."

Out of curiousity if you are willing to directly answer this one question without getting distracted, do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)