CureZone   Log On   Join
The Living God speaks to His children directly.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,142
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,197,008

The Living God speaks to His children directly.

Dearest Vektek,

The truth of the message about avoiding treating your bible as an idol which replaces God's Living Voice is meant to encourage the seeker of the Lord to actually meet and experience the Living God for themselves, directly, something which the bible alone can simply not replace no matter how much truth is contained therein. In no way am i wishing for you to go and submit to anybody else's authority or to believe anybody else's prophesies that do not resonate as truth in your spirit. I don't care about any "new apostolic movement", i care about truth. What i know is that God wants us to worship Him in Spirit and Truth and enjoy direct intimate relationship with Him which includes 2 way communication... as has always been the case with His children and always will be... and this never has and never will be replaced by reading about Him in a book, however wonderful and truthful the content of that book may be. His Living Voice spoken into our hearts today is not replaced by the bible and anybody who believes it is, is caught up in idolizing their bible. I hope this truth will set some people free. Dear Vektek, i wish you freedom and fullness in Christ and the deepest possibly intimacy with Him, not enslavement to any men or movement or false doctrine including the false doctrine that says the bible replaces God's Living Voice as spoken directly into the hearts of His children.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)