CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites in sinus and ears

circusfreak87 Views: 1,486
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,196,955

Re: Parasites in sinus and ears

The breasts are amazing filters and the baby will get more immune fighting powers being breastfed than if he wasn't. The baby was already effected by dirty nurses while he was in nicu. He was a preemie. We strongly believe that the hospital was where we got our candida and parasites. It started in his eyes while he was there and then into his mouth then onto my breasts and into my system. It just got worse after that because we didn't know how to treat it. We spent a year treating the candida with hygiene gentle supplements baking soda baths and a gaps/paleo diet. Which we still do to this day. The candida is 98% gone so far and we have made excellent progress on the parasites. The baby has some sort of worm as well. He is getting some of the supplements in tiny amounts from my milk along with other things he needs. Coconut oil on the bum with each diaper change shower in the morning and bath at night all bedding steamed after nap and bedtimes. I put coconut oil in his ears eyes and nose and wipe his face and bum with baking soda and water and sometimes peroxide. He has been getting better as well. Eating lots of foods that help kill parasites as well. We have begun weaning but he is not too happy about it all. Breastfeeding is the best possible thing I can do for him right now in this situation tho. Does not have any negative side effects for baby just for me. More calories and good stuff going to his healing instead of mine. But I'm ok with that right now. Breast is best 100% of the time!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)