CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OMG!! crushed up iodoral and aloe gel in a feeding tube!!

Views: 1,548
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,196,768

Re: OMG!! crushed up iodoral and aloe gel in a feeding tube!!

I never recommended anybody take iodine, I shared links and personal experience is it. I never gave anybody else iodine, except I put a couple drops in an aquarium once.

There is good reason for this. As it turns out, some small percentage of people really are allergic to iodine. In my opinion it would be grossly negligent to slip Iodine into the feeding tube of anybody, without at the very least: 1) proper lawful consent; and 2) a determination the subject is not allergic to iodine.

Anything else is the equivalent of slipping a Mickey into the drink of a stranger, which is a criminal act.

I suggested to "Aging Tree" that they are a supporter of bulllshit, but in reality it appears to be support of a criminal act.

I understand the nature of women is nesting and nurturing as primary instincts, and the desire to help others is coded into most females.

But comes a time when one must stop feeling so godddammm sorrry for the plight of others, and just mind one's own business, quit playing doctor to others thinking one knows about iodine, when they couldn't pass a first year college chemistry or biology exam.

Had the thread not disappeared, my next suggestion would have been to rename it: "I slipped a mickey in the feeding tube of a child."

Yes, FDA makes errors, lots of people make errors, even Mother Teresa wasn't perfect, and any industrial hygenist knows most error could be prevented, by proceeding cautiously and slowly. Its why cops shoot people, the receivers of the bullets have made an error usually, b/c cops don't randomly fire their service weapons.

It is easy for a person to become excited over iodine, or any other substance if they have found it does good thing in themselves and after reading historical anecdotes and even published journal articles on its essential role in human health.

But that excitement must be curbed, bridled. What works in one person is not guaranteed to work in all persons or the next person one meets. The best thing anyone can do, who is excited over iodine, is to read more and encourage others to do the same, and leave it at that, not go sneaking it into anybody's body. Doing so probably qualifies as "forced medication" and is a clear violation of the Nuremburg Laws, in my opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (2)