CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites in sinus and ears

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

circusfreak87 Views: 1,688
Published: 7 years ago

Parasites in sinus and ears

I will keep this short and not get into my whole life story, just looking to pass along info on what I have found to work. I am working on getting rid of intestinal parasites as well, but I am addressing my sinus right now and easing into my intestines slowly at the same time. Anyways, I had horrible sinus issues, ear problems to the point of if one droplet of water got in my ears I was def for two months :0 I could not close my eyes in the shower or I would fall out, no balance what's so ever. This is just the top of the tip of the iceberg. Since treating my sinus I have learned a few things that have worked. One, hygiene is number one, I use a steamer and steam my pillows and sheets every day when I wake up and do not enter the bed again until I am ready to sleep. I shower first thing in the morning, rinse my face with peroxide and use a little on qtips in my ears and nose, I put coconut oil in ears eyes and nose, I dab tea tree oil around my nose since that itched so bad, I get clean clothes and socks on and go about my day steaming and cleaning and taking care of the kiddo, which I am also treating. Each time I went to the bathroom I would put oregano oil in my ears and clove oil on the outside of them.Wash hands after each time you touch your face or go to the bathroom. I would steam the counter and my oils before bed each day. I would shower at night again using tea tree oil soap. Putting clean socks and clothes on again. Once a day I would take a bowl of hot steaming water add ACV, oregano oil, tee tree oil, clove oil, and a crushed up garlic clove, place my face over it and breath deep turning my head side to side to get my ears as well. Blow my nose and out pops a worm or two. I have gotten 8 so far in just 3 days. I vacuum with a mask on and then dust everything and then steam everything. This has worked really well for me and the rest of the family. I have started taking DE and the list of herbals I am using is oregano oil, garlic pills, peppermint oil, kelp, omega 3 fish oil, zinc, B vitamins, magnesium, fenugreek, cinnamon, vitamin C, turmeric, and echinecea. I also eat a parasite diet for now which consists of grapefruits with fresh ground cloves, eggs with thyme and oregano, pumpkin and sunflower seeds coated in manuka honey with cinnamon and clove. I drink kombucha daily, I eat green onions and blackberries. Sometimes I have papaya. I drink a glass of pomegranate juice every day. I use coconut oil in all of my cooking. If I eat lunch meats I heat them first. I am not taking Wormwood , or any of the other really harsh supplements since I am still currently breastfeeding. But all of thisnhas helped drastically in just a matter of days. I will be keeping all of this up for 90 days and then taper off a little at a time for my body and immune system to adjust. I started taking a good probiotic as well. Hope some of this helps some people out there and I will keep you updated on anything else I find and how we are doing. I will be trying a garlic clove in my ears with a cotton ball with clove oil on it at night while I sleep as well. I set my water heater to over 120 degrees and rinse the shower out with straight hot water after each use, I do not reuse towels or leave them hanging. I wash all bedding weekly but still steam it daily. I use hot wash cycle and high heat dry cycle. It is a lot of work but in the end I think it will be worth it. Any questions feel free to ask, I do not know what types of parasites I am dealing with just yet but I suffered from candida for years and that has cleared up. I do not know what types of worms came out of my sinus but I know there were two different kinds. I know we have pin worms. I think I have multiple parasite sin my digestive system. I suffer from leaky gut and the day I started treating for parasites half my food allergies went away. I no longer feel like I want to eat a whole cow or two, one plate of dinner is enough now. will end this long thing so you don't get bored lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.859 sec, (2)