CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long can you take MMS?

truthquester Views: 4,524
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,194,858

Re: How long can you take MMS?

Hi Tom,

If chlorine dioxide is so volatile as you say, it doesn't seem that it would work to well in municipal water systems - yet it does work well (even when biofilms are present) and is used extensively.

Also, the malaria parasite is in the blood and liver. The portal vein at the stomach goes directly to the liver. This, I believe, is the route and means that allows the chlorine dioxide to enter the blood and kill the malaria as Miracle-Mineral-Supplement does. I don't believe that it is chlorite as you say.

Regarding the failure of CDS to cure malaria - I believe the reason it didn't is simply because Jim and others had the misconception (and still do have it), that 1ml of CDS is equal to 3 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and so they administered the doses based on their erroneous conclusion. I believe the reality is that after the partially activated drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement are consumed, the acid in the stomach continues the activation process substantially. Each drop of MMS has the potential to produce about 6.7mg of CLO2 (this is based on 24 drops per ml). So 3 drops of fully activated MMS would produce 20.1mg of CLO2. Compare that to CDS which is made at 3000 ppm - it's only 3mg. So the 3 MMS drops have the potential, once they come into contact with the gastric acid, to have about 7 times more CLO2 than 1ml of CDS. So again, because of their misunderstanding, they only gave 1/7 of the amount they should have given to cure malaria and so it didn't work.

With CDH we don't have this problem since each ml of it contain 1 drop of MMS and will also activate further once ingested. Unfortunately though, as with CDS, Jim believes that 1ml of CDH is equal to 3 drops of MMS because he ignores additional stomach activation. It's not though - 1ml of CDH should be considered equal to 1 drop of activated MMS.

Last, I'd like to say that many of the children that are using MMS (or CD as Kerri Rivera calls it), have been doing so for many months and even years and there don't seem to be any negative side effects but rather, positive ones like ending their autistic diagnosis.

Hope that helps to clarify some misunderstandings.

May you be well,
Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (2)