CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DIY Liposome - Encapsulated Vitamin C for those concerned about acidosis..

Rosemary9 Views: 14,659
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,563,581

Re: DIY Liposome - Encapsulated Vitamin C for those concerned about acidosis..

I maybe should have put my most recent post here instead therefore, I am repeating it and would love your take on the below info.

I believe it might be worth noting that the ph in the finished product should be measured as this solution is going directly into the blood stream. Although, I may have over looked it as I read through the posts I did not see anything mentioned about the ph level.

Blood pH is tightly controlled by the body at near 7.35 pH. If your blood pH were much above or below that number you would be a very sick person.

Therefor, in testing this recipe it will hopefully give you a product between 7.0 and 7.5 ... or similar pH to human blood so there is no risk of over acidifying/alkalizing your blood should you take significant amounts of your homemade Liposomal Vitamin C Ascorbate.

Info taken from:
quantumbalancing m/liposomalC

However, I followed the recipe (with the baking soda) on the above mentioned site prior to discovering the curezone mentioned recipe and the ph was well beyond an 8. It may have been a mistype but, 1 Heaping Tablespoon of Bicarbonate of Soda in 2 oz. of distilled water blended into the solution is apparently way too much.

Any further thoughts on this is great. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.204 sec, (1)