CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling dizzy and nauseous from MMS

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
BozWhiteTiger Views: 5,542
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,194,348

Re: Feeling dizzy and nauseous from MMS

Hey

Firstly I hope I didn't come off too testy or anything, I'm just frustrated, but I'm sorry if I did. on the bright side the cds/dmso isn't really bothering me as much if at all, it's helped a lot with some severe brain fog/anxiety I've been struggling with and helped my facial and scalp Psoriasis a teensy bit, but done virtually nothing for my stomach, other than make it... I dunno, just partially changed the way it feels but I still have to go a lot with more discomfort and cramping than I'm able to cope with emotionally. I don't know if the Diatomaceous earth is doing anything either, just ensuring I drink more fruit juice as I pretty much usually live on spring water now as I'm afraid of everything else.

Rambling aside, thank you for the suggestions, carrots would be a nice addition to what little I tend to have. Another nice fellow mentioned vitamin c so I am having that... Sporadically because of the cds and having to watch when I take it else having that stuff really is pointless. I'll look into everything and give it a go, I'm really sick of going to my gastro doctor with no help, and for as much help as I feel a naturopath would be I'm just anxious about spending that much money only to be let down again, gosh knows I've already spent so much on supplements that don't seem to be doing anything

Thank you again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)