CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling dizzy and nauseous from MMS

BozWhiteTiger Views: 5,504
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,194,623

Re: Feeling dizzy and nauseous from MMS

Hey

Thank you for your insight, the possibility of adhesions have been mentioned to me, which I suppose could be apart of the problem but I'm unsure. I've had a few x-rays recently, but they can't pick those up I read, they did find I was full of stool though *sigh*, which boggles my mind as I'm always going at least four times in the morning these days, it's never much though.

They drew still more blood as they wanted to check... Whatever it is they keep checking and called back that I wasn't approved for an MRI because my tests were normal, no elevated liver levels or whatever because my gastro doctor had suggested we do an MRI, it's about the only thing I haven't done at this point, I had a CT scan last October, this was four months after my surgery but I was doing better at that point, things didn't start getting worse until the beginning of this year. Admittedly my diet was horrid in December I over indulged a lot after feeling like crap for most if 2013, so initially I blamed the new problems on that, but I've since drastically cleaned up my diet and am not getting hardly if any relief, so I don't know if something went wrong in that area back in January or if it's something else. But I'm not sure how to find out about adhesions if they tell me everything's normal so they can't do anymore imaging stuff.

Either way I'm not giving up on the cds/dmso just yet, it has begun helping in other areas such as brain fog, I feel a lot more clarity than I have even before I started having all these stomach issues, plus it's helped my skin a bit... Wish it would help more the skin around my nose is always red and flaking since I was a teen and the constant use of steroid cream is just not something I want to continue forever, though it's the only thing that clears it.

At the very least the adverse reactions have settled to being near non excistent at this point, still some pressure in my ears/ neck from time to time but not enough to really bother me at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)