CureZone   Log On   Join
h.e.l.p! do i lay on my right or left side for coffee enemas?????!

journeytohealth Views: 11,144
Published: 7 years ago

h.e.l.p! do i lay on my right or left side for coffee enemas?????!

I've read over and over again that you should lie on your right side only when doing coffee enemas because of the bile or something or other. But me being as stupid as i am, i have been lying on my left side the whole time thinking it was my right. How i got so mixed up i don't know!!

But i have since using coffee enemas and others like garlic, passed liver flukes, candida and parasites. So should i stick to doing them on my left side or switch over to my right?

The first time i did a coffee enema i got a migraine, was weak and fragile and ended up throwing up a lot of the bile that i could feel floating around in my stomach. This morning i done a coffee enema after a garlic one and felt a panic attack coming on. Since i use to suffer with them a LOT in the past and even had a panic disorder for 4 months, i was able to control it. But it's been nearly 3 weeks since doing coffee enemas almost every day, so i don't know if i nearly had a panic attack this morning because i done it before any food or drink and i know low blood pressure runs in my family.

All the other times i've done enemas i've felt fine, even energized and sometimes experience and increase in my mood. But was those two times that i felt ill, a sign that i should be doing it on my right side? or should i stick with the left? I've also got a mouth ulcer and tooth ache since doing enemas which i'm not sure if that's related? Sometimes i get head rush and feel spaced out when standing up to go to the toilet after an enema. If anyone could explain i would be highly grateful!!!

Thank you in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)