CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Daniki, the fact that your lips improved on Imuran, points toward one important conclusion

daniki Views: 2,359
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,194,543

Re: Daniki, the fact that your lips improved on Imuran, points toward one important conclusion

Hmm lets see, Ill try to answer this as through as possible. Yes I have been to an allergist. I was tested with needles on the back. I had testing for gluten sensitivity, dairy allergy, eggs, nuts, metals you name it. Everything came back that it was not something I was allergic to. But despite that fact I did go on a raw and water only diet, changed my toothpaste and detergent to all natural but nothing helped. I was tested for candida twice-all came back normal. Ive never had a yeast infection. Prior to the peeling there were SO MANY things that could have contributed being: I DO remember being a picker, I would pick and peel my lips...sort of like an anxious habit; I was under extreme stress at the time finding a post grad job, moving to a new state, loosing two of my best friends, paying back student loans; I was a habitual smoker (weed) Ive never smoked a cigarette; I was on minocycline for an Acne breakout at the time...in ADDITION to mino I was also taking amoxicillan because I had just gotten my wisdom teeth removed. I would say it was like the perfect storm for EC.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.848 sec, (1)