CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone have experience with GI Effects stool tests or other functional medicine stool tests?

blonde100 Views: 3,783
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,193,387

Re: Anyone have experience with GI Effects stool tests or other functional medicine stool tests?

When I was being treated my doc suggested I dont tell anyone- I followed those instructions for a while but then I reevalutaed - I wasnt embarrassed by what was going on - terrified yes.At the time I was undiagnosed with a primary immunodefieciency and my body did not have functioning antibodies so I was open to all bacterial viral fungal and parasitic infections. Once diagnosed the immunologist was not at all surprised that I had parasites. My family thought I was "imagining " my illness, parasites,- my infection was systemic and could have killed me. I was very lucky to have a doc who recognized my severe bad health on my first visit and treated me- with pharma meds for parasites.I did confide in my starbucks barista- sweet girl - she said Oh I am from the middle east and its very common there my cousin had them. People surprise and support in the strangest places!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.844 sec, (1)