CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm: Opinions?

BrandyS Views: 1,025
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,192,126

Re: Humaworm: Opinions?

BogoEN, We have taken it, so I thought that I would bring my take on it!

Almost a year ago my whole family had so many different various types of illnesses that I thought were "normal". My youngest had constant diaghrea, my oldest barfed in the mornings if he didn't eat right away, we all had sunken eyes and tired most days...well, we didn't think we were tired then. Then we adopted a puppy from the pound and got ten times sicker and had wiggles in our guts. It. Was. Awful!

Finally my youngest passed a tape worm in his diaper and I took it to his pediatrician who said I was crazy! Told me to see someone else. So I went to google and did hours of research. From what I understand, weather you do chemical prescribed dewormer, or herbal, there will be scattering. There are many points of view on killing parasites in the human body and it's good to look into what fits best for you what you are looking for.

As a mom, I wanted something that was thorough, gentle, with minimal side effects from chemicals, yet got the job done. Humaworm says that if you are infested (we were), that it can take up to a year of cleansing in order to get them all. So we paid the 80 to get our family of four and started on our journey. We had scattering, worms in our poop, we felt sick, awful, continued movement after the first cleanse, a little less after the second, none after the third, and will do a fourth for good measure here in a little over a month and then will do the biannual treatment as my boys are well....very active boys in the dirt and with animals.

If you look at other herbal recepe's like Hulda Clark , humaworm uses a very low does of the herb Wormwood in comparison then Hulda Clark . Herbs do work...they are thorough, it does take time...you do have to grow some hair on your chest! But, we have found that it is worth it! So there it is...

Wish you the best of luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.969 sec, (1)