CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beck Protocol for HIV didn't work for me

aifam55 Views: 11,536
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,101,813

Re: Beck Protocol for HIV didn't work for me

There is only one frequency listed that is HIV specific. It is 3554. And frequency 714 supposedly addresses the infected I-cells. You could try running those frequencies at 100% positive offset. The trouble with the contact method is that the electrical current will miss areas of the body. A quality, and very powerful & stable plasma device might do the job, but it will take repeated treatments because HIV will be in the DNA of the long-term CD4 cells for many years. But this method may work. I will be getting one of these once a certain vendor comes out with his version.
My best result last year was 52 viral load when I used a frequency generator with atripla. The frequency generator broke after 2 weeks & I returned it, but I think it helped a lot. Right now I am very much suspecting the negative spikes on the Beck zapper is actually helping HIV and I will not use it anymore, at all. I have stuff that can put out a whooping 22.3 volts, all 100% positive offset, on any frequency. I also have an accurate and quality parazapper MY zapper on the way with 88 frequencies, all 100% positive offset, that I can use anywhere, anytime. If you start to dig into the natural electrical charge of the body's cells and the opposite charge of pathogens and how that all relates to pH, you start to understand why 100% positive offset is essential.
I take atripla and it does not bother me at all, but I'm looking for backup methods and maybe something to eradicate HIV completely. I think the real powers do have a hidden cure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)