CureZone   Log On   Join
Dying from severe candida and mrsa. Someone please help!

Views: 4,951
Published: 7 years ago

Dying from severe candida and mrsa. Someone please help!

I am really scared and hoping someone can help me because I think I am knocking on death's door. I have extremely severe candida and mrsa that I can't get under control no matter what I do. Right now I have 6 boils and getting more and more every day. I can't eat ANYTHING at all that I don't react to on a major level besides meat. If I even go into a room that has any other type of food, yeast gushes out of me. I've tried oregano oil, coconut oil and many other herbs to get rid of both of these things but nothing has worked. I can not use turmeric or manuka honey because they both cause severe reactions. I don't know what else to do or where else to turn because I can not afford a naturopath. I've already tried a water enema to cleanse and wound up in the hospital. My blood pressure shot up, I couldn't breathe and I had all the symptoms of die off. I currently take Oxypowder every day because I can't go at all without it but I even react to that. Should I go on Antibiotics ?? I've tried avoiding them but don't know what else to do. I've read a lot of people have had success from taking phenomenal (alkaline) water for their mrsa. I've been reading that this may make my candida worse though. Does anyone have any thoughts on this or any suggestions for me at all? Like I said I'm terrified, especially since I'm a single mom.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.875 sec, (1)