CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MUST READ!! The

Elyselauthier Views: 1,467
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,109,161

Re: MUST READ!! The

hi there!im hoping with your knowledge you might be able to help me out.
so basically mine started with an allergic reaction to fake tan on my face and arm and ive had it for a few months now. my face rash would come and go (it would be red, dry, bumpy and itchy) and the rash on my arm just spread and got worse and worse, until a week or two ago, the doctor discovered it had become infected with staph bacteria (only my arm i think and not my face) prior to this i was treating it as ringworm because thats kind of what it looks like on my arm, and it was getting worse. anyway, ive been on the Antibiotics for around a week now, and a few days ago, the staph infection on my arm cleared up, which is great (but the dermatitis is still there :( )however at the same time my arm got better, my face got a whole lot worse. heres my theory. my skin on my face was already damaged from the allergic dermatitis. and the antiobiotics meant that my good bacteria has been killed off, allowing yeast to flourish on my face. i was applying rosehip oil as i really didnt know what else t do. sometimes it will soothe it andhelp the itch and sometimes it will make it worse. and so over the past few days the rash has spread (it is predominantly on my nasolabial folds and tiny bit on forehead) and become extremely flaky, dry, crusty, stings and itches a little, weeps, is red, and a little bit of bleeding. i havent actually been diagnosed with seb. derm. as its only really flared up over the past 2-3 days. but im pretty certain it is. last nigh when i discovered the link between yeast and the fact that being on Antibiotics meant i had no goo bacteria, i decided to do a yoghurt face mask, which really did nothing, good nor bad, but if anything, made it worse (it bled and weeped little as i washed it off). anyway, reading this now im realy hoping a salt water solution works until ive finished the course of Antibiotics and start taking good probiotics (my course finishes tomorrow) and i realy hope this is the cause and not something else! so i was wondering 1) what peoples opinions are and 2) if anyones heard of h2ocean and if i could use that as the salt wash - its generally just a peircing after care spray but the ingredients are just deionized/reverse osmosis purified water,sea salt, lysozyme an sodium citrate. i always used it for pimpl breakouts n stuff and it worked pretty well. what is everyones thoughts? just wanted to say a thankyou for this post either way as it really determined the cause of the yeast, rather than suggesting some horrible steroid cream which makes things worse. thanks everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.453 sec, (2)