CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Drive your doctor crazy

atarashii Views: 1,882
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,191,417

Re: Drive your doctor crazy

I've gotten so sick of the rolled eyes and misinformation I get from endocrinologists, I've decided I will never see one again. When I first got Hashimotos I was told my numbers were fine and that I had gone bipolar because my dad died. What?! I poured over my test results and found that I had an autoimmune condition! The doc didn't see fit to tell me that. Since then I've been told that I "read too much" that "my numbers are fine" (when I felt like sh%#), that it's normal to "feel bad as we age" (I was only 39 at the time!), and that there was no such thing as estrogen dominance, adrenal fatigue, or any of the other issues I self diagnosed and healed on my own. If I listened to doctors, I would not be working right now and would certainly feel like crap. Instead, my new GP says I'm in perfect health, have no sign of an autoimmune condition (my antibodies had previously been so high they were undetectable), and am feeling great. Thanks, Google! And sincere thanks to forums like this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.656 sec, (1)