CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Immediate removal of adult burrowing scabies...see them float in the bathtub...same day/night relief...this is a working current CURE...from a fellow sufferer...now DONE with them...:)

Mrs.Shel.84 Views: 7,194
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,068,901

Re: Immediate removal of adult burrowing scabies...see them float in the bathtub...same day/night relief...this is a working current CURE...from a fellow sufferer...now DONE with them...:)

Thank you so much for your post! I think I may have them. It just started tho.. I feel the pins and itching all night.. It feels like my skin is crawling. I cant sleep!! My husband doesnt feel anything... he thinks im crazy! I ahve a 2 year old and the other night I saw him itching in his sleep and he looked uncomfortable! It is hard when my husband just rolls his eyes and insists its all in my head. I just started finding little red bumps on me so I know its not in my head. How long do I bathe for? Thank you so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (1)