CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to cure Sibo naturally ?

margo11 Views: 20,898
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,191,201

Re: How to cure Sibo naturally ?

Hi David,

I'm not sure how "detoxifying" applies in the case of gallstones. If they are removed, it is usually either from a Liver Flush or from surgery. They might pass naturally but in some cases they can get stuck and cause various health hazards and extreme pain. Although I have yet to be diagnosed, I believe this is likely my case.

I am currently suffering from a 4 day episode of pain and other symptoms. I would say that I am acutely ill. I have already wound up in the ER once during this period.

You have no basis to say whether it would be safe for me to continue taking vitamin C in large doses or not. If a large dose of vitamin C really does exacerbate a gallstone attack, your advice could have sent me straight to surgery. A gallstone attack is more than just another symptom of detoxification and needs to be managed with special care. Please be more careful with your advice in the future.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)