CureZone   Log On   Join
Cleansing sequence after Parasite cleanse

Views: 3,351
Published: 10 y

Cleansing sequence after Parasite cleanse

My  husband and I are on our third box of Paragon Cleanse and are experiencing results.  I am appalled.  We plan to complete the 3 month program.  We are also taking DE Earth, 2 Tbs twice a day 2 hours after the Paragone.  My questions are:

1.  After the 3 month Paragone cleanses, what cleanse should we do next and how long should we wait prior to starting it?  Since the DE is acting as a colon cleanse somewhat opening up our channels, would it be appropriate to do a whole body cleanse?  Or should we do a colon cleanse, kidney cleanse and then a liver cleanse?  i'm at a loss here.

2.  Once we are finished cleansing, is the DE taken daily enough of a maintenance plan to keep those critters away and the colon, kidneys and liver cleansed or should I do something else?

I want to note that for a year my husband was having extreme body jerks at night in his sleep, literally every 10 seconds or so throughout the entire night along with itchy sinuses and sneezing attacks.  He tried magnesium as recommended to no avail.  He tried flaxseed oil to no avail.  Since using the Paragon, the body jerks are 95% gone after one month.  We can finally sleep together again.  I'm new to all of this stuff but my theory is that the parasites, which move around at night, were affecting his nervous system. 

Thanks for your input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)