CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I use these for enemas?????

MrFantastic Views: 6,351
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,190,035

Re: Can I use these for enemas?????

Garlic enemas are REALLY intense, you'll feel the need to go immediately. Just hold it, the cramp will go away, I promise! I've had 3 close encounters and by the time I get up to release the cramp is gone. I also make mine very strong.
I make my own tinctures : Black-Walnut /WW/clove/ginger/turmeric plus other herbs. I've definitely used them in enemas along with garlic. I've also made really strong tea of tons of different herbs and used them in my enemas. I usually do a starter then 2 - Two liter enemas. If I'm not exhausted by then I do implant with probiotic.

I make my own raw milk kefir and implant about a cup. I am jaded about the probiotics part. Some people argue you should always take them after enemas/other people think after the enema you help the body clean it out and the body itself will take care of repopulating the flora. I think I am so infested that neither happens for me.
Good luck !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)