CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help identifying these found in my stool.

username7414 Views: 12,625
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,189,516

Re: I need help identifying these found in my stool.

Symptoms:
Me: constipation due to buprenorpine pain patch - so i always have belly troubles. Laxative tea is needed to really go or else its just hard pebbles. When I hit the laxatives hard, all kinds of weird stuff comes out. I just had the rice after pyrantel and albenza again. I had like a 3 inch long snake skin that was perfectly shaped like a rounded edge rectangle with waves or scales it looked.
No anal itching, but fluttery feeling deeper in my butt. I often have pain when i have to make a vm. It will shoot in the direction that it flows inside... and never have diahrrea unless induced.
I was always craving Sugar and ny diet consisted of coffee, tea, bland foods like oatmeal, granola bars and junk food. I wasnt a big meat eater and ate mostly carbs. Last 2 weeks ive been drinking one coffee a day or every 2 days, cucumber mint water, banana and activia yogurt smoothies. Pumpkin seeds, oatmeal, crackers, chicken broth, garlic bread
Papaya, pineapple, and thats about it. I dont eat much. I drink laxative tea and dandelion tea. No salads and no fast food. Cucumbers and lemons for my water are soaked in peroxide

Kids: regular kid diet. 5 and 8 year old have been eating a ton of bananas, yogurt, peanutbutter sandwiches - im trying to not feed them a lot of meat. Soup, ham and cheese quesadillas (heated lunch meat)
8 year old is 49" tall and 42 pounds, tiny but eats a lot and has the largest poop ive ever seen and gas.. omg that kid farts like a man. Frequent diahrrea and green stool and sometimes cloudy urine. I often find the white rice bits in her poop after a dose of albenza. Pyrantel produced a lot more than albenza for us all.

5 year old is 39" and 45 pounds poops regularly. She gets the rice spots after treatment too and the snake skins/sausage casings in her poo. I haven't seen the skins in the 8 year olds though. She doesnt complain of pain and when i ask them both if their butt or vagina (they love saying vagina because it sounds funny) itches, sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Their dad is 39 yrs old and overweight, has ibs type issues, over uses Antibiotics for wisdom teeth that became abscess and he wont remove them

I gotta pick my son up from work. I'll finish this in 20 minutes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)