CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Faint feeling? Dehydration? Salt?

Syrena Views: 966
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,189,494

Re: Faint feeling? Dehydration? Salt?

Well, my symptoms are much worse with certain times of my menstrual cycle, particularly post-menstrual, for about 10 days. I get symptoms of cystitis pain, difficulty in urinating, (probably from dehydration), dry mouth, slow digestion, anxiety, stronger food sensitivities than usual, chemical sensitivities, and it seems that when I'm having those episodes, my tolerance for stress of any kind, even happy stress is very difficult. I get short of breath, puffy eyes, brain fog, irritability, anxiety, and then there is the feeling faint episodes when exposed to heat.

I know that my female hormones need to be evaluated, too. I'm on birth control pills, and am peri-menopausal (49 y.o.) Adrenal glands control some of the female hormones, so I've been attempting to find a balance with some pro-gest crème. It does help after mid month, but didn't seem to help this last month post-menstrual and before mid-month.

It seems that this is a very complicated issue, and with my initial AM bloodwork saying that my cortisol is high, does that mean that I'm not having AF, but rather Cushings? Yet, I don't have the symptoms of Cushings. I want to know my cortisol levels throughout the day, as well as DHEA and female hormones, so I can figure all of this out. In the meantime, I don't know what to supplement with.

With Cushings, you are supposed to up your potassium and avoid salt, and with adrenal fatigue, I read that salt is more needed than potassium.

It's very difficult to tell, but appreciate any insights you might have. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)