CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you eat greek yoghurt?

sans sucre Views: 1,431
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,188,143

Re: Do you eat greek yoghurt?

Hi Jhan! Good to see your name here (except, also sorry to see your name here because it implies you are having issues?) I stop in here and there. . . Am sooooo much better than I was "back then" and continuing an upward climb. Most days I feel completely normal, but I still have to watch the indulgences a little. That is so true about LG and foods. I have found almost anything is okay IF the gut is healthy. If not, any manner of food or supp. can cause problems. Best to eat as simply as possible until gut is healed and then try other things. Most people will respond as to what works for them, and they are assuming their personal intolerances are universal. For example, I could not handle yogurt for a long time, now I can eat it as much as I want. Incidentally, I made a lot of headway against LG with the usual products such as L-glutamine, marshmallow, etc. but never quite got it completely healed. I then made a discovery by accident b/c I have liver issues and read that for a small group of people, green tea extract causes hepatic damage. It harkened me back to when I decided not to drink green tea b/c when I did I'd feel horrid immediately. Reading this, I wondered if I may be one of those people who cannot tolerate green tea extract. I looked about and discovered it was in the liver SUPPORT (!) formula I was taking every day for many years. I went off that, felt lots better after a few days, and realized coincidentally my food intolerances were almost gone. And my reflux was gone. I wonder if perhaps green tea extract was aggravating to the gut. Anyway, just thought I'd mention on the chance a light bulb goes off in someone else's head like it did mine and helps you on your way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)