CureZone   Log On   Join
Back on Track

jhan Views: 751
Published: 7 years ago

Back on Track

Well I guess I was just passing by. Healed again (and if it is again for just another 4 months) this time I will know what to do.

Lat year, I had acheived a carb free Sugar free diet and, after many months on that protocal (folooing years of enema (bowel cleanses), liver cleanses, kidney cleanses- since I was bedridden with candida when I finally found out what Systemic Candida was.) I went back to a normal diet and - 4 months later - I relapsed.

You might have seen it people often relapse before full recovery. ANd then they come back to the forum, so did !.

I have posted about my so-called "fast"= kidney cleanse. After that I took some antifungal ( i kept taking natural stuff all through - I just could not get a prescription and, as long as you rotate them so the yeast strain does not become resistant, it is as good as Nystatin.

So I have been back on Caprilic acid, 0 suffered major die -off at first - headaches and my earache finally disappeared ( I doubt it is candida, I bveleive it is another yeast. But let's face it many of us are suffering from different strains, yet the basic treatment is the same.) Now, I am back to eating "normally". I have been taking a bit of digestive enzymes with Sugar and milk products at first but I am doing good. Energy level is back and brain fog -gone = no more need for L-Taurine daily.

It 's been lovely to share issues with you guys and to see that another group is following the Curezone tradition.

Ciao!

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)