CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diabetic symptoms

Syrena Views: 751
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,187,758

Re: Diabetic symptoms

Hi, I'm not sure about the symptoms, but can tell you that recently my body has difficulty with simple carbs. I'm not even fully sure yet about my bloodwork, or if I have AF, but I seem to have many of the symptoms, and considering my PTSD and my many years of hypervigilance, I wouldn't be surprised if my adrenals are exhausted.

Last night, I was hungry at midnight and decided to eat a few potato chips so I could sleep better. I don't sleep well when hungry, and I have only 3 or 4 foods I can eat right now due to sensitivity reactions. So, I took a few potato chips and a small glass of water. About 5 minutes later I was almost certain I was going to be sick to my stomach. It was like my digestion wasn't working....like the parastalsis was just too slow. My mouth was drier than dry, and and then after a few minutes I felt sick to my stomach. I was up til 2:00AM to let it pass before going to sleep. I woke up at 6:00AM. Was it the simple carbs? Was it that the cortisol levels were off and causing the parastalsis in my gut to shut down? Very disturbing. I hope my bloodwork shows what is going on, and I know that the salive test is more accurate....but my doctor refused to order that one for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.406 sec, (1)