CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Body Odour, I just want to talk to others who have this

frustrated96 Views: 2,481
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,185,978

Re: Fecal Body Odour, I just want to talk to others who have this

Yeh occasionally I get constipated but I mix in Movicol with with water to help with that, And yes I have a lot of gas when I eat High choline foods. I don't wear cologne or perfume because apparently it mixes in and just makes it worse so I just use roll-on. I've been slacking hard with diet and exercise because I'm so depressed I don't want to do anything, it feels like nothing is working. I'm pretty sure I have TMAU now it's just a matter of being tested so I can be diagnosed, on monday I'm going call an endocrinologist to see if they can help me. I'm hoping they can assign a diet for me...hoping, i'm just praying they know what it is because so many times I've gone to a GP only to leave empty handed with no answers because they no idea what I'm talking about, they just think its a mental problem and then they give me a lecture on hygiene. I'd bet money I was cleanest person in that clinic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)