CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie with Lugol's

honeyp00 Views: 620
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,182,021

Re: Newbie with Lugol's

Thank you so much Grizz. I so appreciate you talking to me like this and encouraging me. I read all the links and feel really excited about all of this. I have today off, so I am going to be brave and up my dose to 6 drops 37.5 mg and see what happens. So far, my detox symptoms are annoying, but not debilitating and I would like to get past them as soon as possible. I am have my Sea Salt on standby in case I need to do a push. I do have a question about the salt pushes, I tried it last week and had no reaction, so I took a second dose a half hour later and got diarrhea which I know is the point, but really did not urinate a ton.I tried it again this week with just one dose and had no reaction. Should I take more than 1/2 tsp of salt or perhaps just wait the 30 min do it again, then do it a 3rd time after another 30 min? I feel like I do have a lot of water retention all over my body and cannot get off my wedding ring. Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)