CureZone   Log On   Join
Newbie with Lugol's

honeyp00 Views: 732
Published: 8 years ago

Newbie with Lugol's

I just started Iodine drops 3 weeks ago and have many questions. First of all, in the beginning I used Life Flo because that was all I could find and the first few days of using it I was euphoric and had tons of energy and slept like a baby. Then I started detoxing, but only had one bad day. The next few days were amazing, but then that faded. I upped my dose gradually to 6 mg and then ordered Lugol's 5%. I have been taking the Lugol's for 5 days now. I started with 1 drop and this morning took 3 (18.75 mg). My main reason to start this is to jump start my thyroid to help me in many ways with my hair loss, weight gain, fuzzy thinking, low energy, etc. I feel like I am on the right track, but get fearful of some of the side effects such as throat pain and I have not lost one pound. I hope this is the right place to be writing. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)