CureZone   Log On   Join
Weapons and protocol against SD and CANDIDA,sd

AlexKid Views: 948
Published: 7 years ago

Weapons and protocol against SD and CANDIDA,sd

Hi guys, suffering from SD long time like many of you, and for sure I do suffer from candida or another yeast that produces a lot of mucus in my organism. Here's the facts that confirm my suspicion:

-feces with white stuff, not eggs type, like mucus and sometimes ''tree roots'' form (yeast I believe)

-ears cavity often dirt.

-did bruce fife coconut oil cleanse just for 1 day, and even drinking plenty of water, almost passed out, because I couldn't stop going to toilet and passing white stuff with a lot of water

-cold hands and cold feet

-did 5 days of water fast, and my skin improved almost 100% at that time.

So, after some experiences and research, my approach to beat SD (and candida) will be this:

-going back to paleo diet, no cheese and just VERY little fruit this time. (avocados, fresh coconut, free-range eggs, lots of green vegetables, lemons, little almonds, a steak sometimes)

-start drinking kombucha. (Should drink milk kefir too? There's so much shit in milk today... well, no just in milk)

-going to one of the best naturopaths here in my country (he works with hidrocolonterapy, and I might do some sessions with him).

-Increase hymalaian salt consumption to keep Iodine levels good (or Lugol is necessary?)

-Aerobic exercises, low impact, with little anaerobic exercises.

-keep Liver-Flush (I already did two.)

-try to RELAX, avoid stress

Well, candida diet is maybe the hardest part, since I love craft beer, but let's do this, I cannot live in this condition anymore.

Anyone can help with something more? skipping something?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)