CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!!! Frantic!!! Bugs I cannot see crawling across my face and all in my hair under the skin and pin prick bites.

Views: 13,721
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,180

Re: HELP!!! Frantic!!! Bugs I cannot see crawling across my face and all in my hair under the skin and pin prick bites.

I just found one. I paid over 1000 to rid of them. I moved I saw one. I cant sleep I don't know where to sit. I have to leave. the psychological effect is horrible. I went through this 6 months ago I cant take it again. I am looking for a pest service 24 hours. it is 2am I cannot sleep knowing those things are in my home. I am totally overwhelmed by this. Not just once now twice. I used the heat system on all. Why do I see another one. I will not sleep in this house. Let your dr have these things crawling on his face and maybe he will think again before calling you crazy. I am totally freeked out if I gad drugs I would do them for I am so upset I cant think straight. Should I get a hotel right now I feel things crawling on me they are not just the thought of is horrible. I need help Ill move again throw everything away I cant take this again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.906 sec, (1)