CureZone   Log On   Join
Leave alone/Moisture method

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Drewww Views: 2,390
Published: 7 years ago

Leave alone/Moisture method

I'm definitely seeing progress in my lips. I had a piece of the crust fall off the top part of my lip about two weeks ago. The skin underneath was pink and normal looking. In the past I'd had pieces come off and it was red or slightly raw looking. My theory is that those pieces came off too early so that's why they were red. Despite seeming kind of raw, even the red spots seemed to have made progress as they would not build up as fast as before. Anyways, it has been two weeks since the top layer came off and it has just barely built up. In fact, you can only tell there is a small crust if you look very very close. I didn't want to post too soon about it which is why I let it go two weeks before telling anyone. I can definitively say that the peeling process has significantly slowed down. The top portion is still building up though, even if it is only slightly. I'm not sure how much longer it will need exactly. However, I do think I could possibly be healed in the next month or two based on the progress I've seen. That is just my opinion of course. I've been at this for under three months now, so I'm very surprised. I attribute the speed of progress to the constant moisture with coconut oil. If you do some research the oil is thought to aid in healing the skin. Of course I don't think the coconut oil alone is what's helping. It is helping in conjunction with allowing my lips to grow back and repair the natural layers. Again, this is my opinon, and anyone is free to disagree. I'll keep you guys updated if I have any more success.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)