CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TERATOGENICS such as ALBENDAZOLE - possible cause of widespread mutations & resistance of worms & parasites

Views: 975
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,174,298

Re: TERATOGENICS such as ALBENDAZOLE - possible cause of widespread mutations & resistance of worms & parasites

Hello...your post is so moving, I just wanted to reach out a bit to you, not really my speciality. So fellow human, you are not alone, fellow Christian, others in the BODY OF CHRIST are there with you now, this moment. I am so grieved that you are alone and suffering, but many of us are you know. God must have a special place in his heart for us. I too have experienced the Divine power, clearly it makes a person wonder why sometimes He helps and sometimes we flounder.
I thank Him for this, it reaffirms to me that man is truly evil, really evil., it reaffirms the temporal state of the body, it shows the power of tiny finite things we can not begin to understand. Stop the booze and crack the bible, get as comfortable as you can and start right at Genesis. This body was not made to last, but your spirit and soul, well there are. He still loves you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.672 sec, (1)