CureZone   Log On   Join
Leave alone method

Drewww Views: 1,313
Published: 7 years ago

Leave alone method

Hey guys, thought I'd let people know how I'm doing. I've gotten a few messages, and I know I haven't really done many updates. It's just hard to do them frequently when progress can be slow with this condition. I've been leaving them alone for a little over two months if my memory serves me correctly. My lips have built up and then shed the skin three times now. As I've said before, my lips just feel better in general with time. The first few weeks were pretty tough, but it is getting easier. A few people in my family have pointed out to me that my lips have a better color than before. They were more red before, and now they're more pink. I'm continuing the moisturizing with coconut oil pretty frequently throughout the day. My lips have looked bad at times, but overall not as bad as some pictures that I've seen of other people. I believe that the moisturizer keeps them from getting too bad, but obviously that's more of a hunch. Anyways, I'm open to this not being the/a cure for ec, but so far I've had a positive experience. The only way to really know is wait it out and see. I'll keep you guys posted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.328 sec, (1)