CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I do not know if it was V............

Ginagirl Views: 1,203
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,173,157

Re: I do not know if it was V............

Ok. I never thought I would, but here is some words from MH;

"Seems to be a fact, babies born to mothers who have proper Iodine and proper Iodine by age 5, have superior math ability…..read this, the WHO believes it is a world wide issue and the USA lacks it and for the past 18 years we have seen kids that have been growing up with a little tree Iodine minerals in their mothers, their diet/supplement have superior math and memorization abilities……

YUP, my momma was iodine deficient, so by age 12 all my teeth had huge mercury fillings, thanks in part to the government teaching all mothers of that time period that nursing was BAD and all good mothers must buy soybean baby formula….and naturally bring your kids to the local schools where evil nurses had everyone drink polio vaccines with the goal of creating a cancer epidemic as colleges started building specific medical colleges for cancer, heart disease, diabetes and all the "specialized" diseases they were going for to promote future business.

KIDS raised with proper iodine seem to be the ones that don't need to brush their teeth and are cavity free……while kids lacking iodine lack proper hormonal function and can barely keep their bones and skin."
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2156560#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)