CureZone   Log On   Join
Painful lips?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
longterm Views: 1,790
Published: 7 years ago

Painful lips?

If you have painful lips, this might be a temporary solution. For 3 weeks I had this big cystic pimple (the ones that stay underneath skin with buildup of fluid) on my face. Nothing worked to get rid of it as it got bigger and bigger. I decided to look up fast treatments for cystic pimples and read about how Vick's VapoRub is known to make a cystic pimple come to head overnight so you can squeeze it in the morning. It worked for me, too! It took about 8 hours for my pimple to come to head so I squeezed it.

The reason I mention it is this pimple had so much bacteria, inflammation, and pain. Vick's VapoRub is the only product that was able to drastically bring down the inflammation and pain...in a fast period of time. So, it might be a good option for painful, inflamed lips. It has a unique cooling effect with menthol and camphor ingredients. Camphor and eucalyptus oil are also ant-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-bacterial.

I applied some on my lips just to see if it feels like a moisturizer. It feels better than moisturizer with the cooling, soothing effect. I am curious how it would work overnight for people with EC or if fordyce spots would shrink overnight.

However, you should not apply it to the lips if you think you might swallow it or lick your lips. It is not supposed to be ingested so if you do try it, I would pat my lips after it is applied so there is no excess that you can get inside mouth. But, you are not supposed to swallow Vaseline either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.828 sec, (1)