CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Corey come to

TELLTHETRUTH Views: 1,411
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,172,387

Re: Corey come to

A Female’s Perspective on Stone Throwers

These “stone throwers” or “destroyers,” as you call them, are an absolute necessity if GOOD is to triumph anywhere in this world. The most notable, being the Prophet David, who threw a STONE and slayed Goliath. And in throwing that stone, DESTROYED the murder, oppression, misery, and slavery that would have undoubtedly ensued at the hands of the Philistines. So, I guess it’s a matter of who’s throwing the stone and what’s being DESTROYED. FAITH destroys DISBELIEF. TRUTH destroys LIES. RIGHTEOUSNESS destroys EVIL. CERTAINTY destroys DOUBT. JUSTICE destroys INJUSTICE. LOVE destroys HATE and so on.

I was taught that we should always question the conventional wisdom, which is why this website was probably created in the first place. And as long as you’re being completely TRUTHFUL, sometimes that means calling someone on their BS, being called out on your own BS, throwing stones, or whatever you wish to call it. I consider it being held accountable to the tenets by which you claim to live and do business. What kind of world would this be if we stopped throwing stones to conquer the forces of EVIL, LIES, GREED, LIARS, INJUSTICE, and HATE?

And to you point, I consider the suppression of TRUTH a “destroyer” of TRUTH and LIGHT and a proponent of LIES and DARKNESS! This discourages any constructive suggestions to improve the issues, as I know from experience, they often fall on deaf ears.

So, as we continue to RAGE against the Machines; BigPharma, BigGovernment, BigAgra/Monsanto, etc. we are selectively censored from doing so on CZ, if a Moderator’s financial interests are at stake. Carry on, carry on….

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)