CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fbo

Elkile Views: 1,227
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,670,765

Re: fbo

Thank you for the information! I just turned 43 y/o (female) and I have been on Protonix for about two years now. I, too, have started noticing an odor, but I live alone, so it has been hard to pinpoint myself as the issue! I have been sitting at work insisting my chair is filthy, a dead mouse is under the desk, my new cubicle mate is a slob... I could not seem to figure it out! I have been obsessively washing clothes, going to work straight from the shower with the clothes fresh out of the dryer and a healthy dose of Chanel 5, and all I can smell is AWFUL. I keep smelling an odor like a street bum while at work. Here is the worst part... the girls at work finally admitted they smell it, too, they think, OMG, this is so much more embarrassing, they think that I have some kind of leakage, not sure if they meant 1 or 2, but WOW, either way it is bad! I finally realize it is me but just could not figure out how or why. I also ruled out supplements. I thought about the Protonix and googled it and here I am on your post. Thank you for sharing because you have made a shortcut for me. This has been awful for me as I am sure it was for you and your girlfriend. The worst part is that I think people think I am depressed and letting my hygiene go! And you are right about the drinking, it is worse on the days I have alcohol. I was beginning to think I had liver failure. Thank you for having the courage to share because you just saved me and my reputation!!!!!! Best wishes to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)