CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mebendazole helps, what could my problem be?

ernstlenzer Views: 2,590
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,166,987

Re: Mebendazole helps, what could my problem be?

I used to have back pain and feel tired 24/7, then I took 100mg Mebendazole once and about 6 hours later it was gone for the first time ever. Normally I would think it's a placebo effect, but I just took it because I had it anyway, I never thought Mebendazole would actually help. From the one pill the problems weren't gone for long, just a couple of days.

Before all the problems I was 65kg, with the digestion issues it slowly dropped to 55kg and no matter how much I ate it never went up. Then when I took Mebendazole for three days, my digestion worked for about two weeks and I was able to gain 2.5kg back. Everyone around me told me that my face is suddenly much fatter. The bladder issues on the other hand only improved very slightly from the Mebendazole. Might be something secondary that developed from my constant bad state of health.

Haha great, no way my GP will transfer me, he doesn't do anything his NHS booklet doesn't tell him to do. I'll push him to do a thorough analysis of urine and stool, but I guess I have to sort it out myself.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate getting the opinion of someone that understands that parasites are a real possibility. I'm looking forward to your PM, it would be great to try Albendazole, all the studies I read show that for most infections Albendazole is superior to Mebendazole. Plus Albendazole is supposed to be even more effective when combined with Ivermectin and Praziquantel, which I already ordered.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)