CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver fluke?

dpk Views: 15,792
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,166,474

Re: liver fluke?

It maybe possible for the flukes to migrate into the intestines. I was told however if that was the case that all the herbal remedies more than likely work much better since it didn't need to be transported thru the blood. Since you are taking large amounts of Sea Salt would it be possible that you are dehydrating them to a point where they are dying. Can you identify any small openings on their back or stomach that would indicate the second mouth. When I found the two alive in my stool they were slippery and slimey, they were not rough. The other contrast is I have found dead skins that have felt like a fine grain of sand paper. Pretty rough. It's great the salt is working I just have no idea what they would be besides flukes.. Even though the amount present in your stool is astronomical in my opinion. Your positive it's not flukes? Have you tried taking the triclabendazole? Anything happen?
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)