CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mebendazole helps, what could my problem be?

ernstlenzer Views: 2,367
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,166,799

Re: Mebendazole helps, what could my problem be?

You're right, I never thought it would be parasites. I never ate very healthy and thought I just have bad bacteria or something. The only reason I think it's parasites is because of the drastic effect Mebendazole has. All documents I read say the only application of Mebendazole is parasites and maybe cancer treatment, but for cancer you would need drastically higher dosages.

I visited all of Western Europe, Turkey, Macedonia, Croatia, Czech, USA and China. I remember in Turkey I got frequent urination very badly and it didn't go away in a long time, maybe that was the initial infection. Do you have any idea what parasites are prevalent in that region? Googling unfortunately mainly lists parasites of the animal Turkey.

It would be great if you could tell me where you order Albendazole. I never got stopped at customs, but all suppliers I tried to get it from refuse to ship it, because they are sure it will get stopped. I ordered pure Praziquantel as fish wormer from ebay and technically it's not allowed to import unlicensed animal medicine; I hope it will get here anyway.

By the way, since you are from the UK, do you have any idea what more specialized facilities are available in the NHS to help with parasites? I went to several GPs and a Gastroenterologist, but they really don't care about solving problems, they spend the whole time trying to convince me I have incurable IBS. Is there a more specialized part of the NHS, to deal with parasites, I can ask to be transferred to?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.280 sec, (1)