CureZone   Log On   Join
Mebendazole helps, what could my problem be?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ernstlenzer Views: 2,539
Published: 8 years ago

Mebendazole helps, what could my problem be?

I'm German, but I live in the UK. I travel a lot to different countries and had worsening digestion problems for about 3 years, with increasing weight loss. Plus about a year ago, on one day I got very sick and suddenly had to urinate very often and the urge to urinate did not stop after that ever again. Every doctor I went to was sure, without doing any tests, that I have IBS and there is nothing that can be done.

That's why I resorted to ordering different pills on the Internet and trying them, out of everything only to things help:
- Plant-based digestive enzymes (I took Source Naturals) made me somewhat less tired. Taking more enzymes did not help more and taking enzymes extracted from animals does nothing.
- Mebendazole helps a lot. I took one in the morning just because I had it anyway, not because I thought it might help and in the evening I felt awake for the first time in 3 years.

Unfortunately the Mebendazole effect didn't last long. I then took Mebendazole for three times a day for three days, but even then the effects only lasted for a week. But while on Mebendazole I was finally able to gain 2.5kg back. Humaworm on the other hand did nothing, except make my digestion worse while taking it. Walnut, clove and wormwood tincture had no noticeable effect at all.

Here my symptoms in more detail:
- fatigue
- digestive problems (loose stool, incomplete evacuation, occasional diarrhea, constipation)
- frequent urination, constant urge to urinate
- no visible worms anywhere
- unable to gain weight
- sometimes tiny white flakes (and very few larger ones) in urine, more so when taking mebendazole

Here my questions:
1. Any ideas what parasite this could be in particular? I tried googling what parasite could cause my bladder issues and the only think that comes up is Schistosomiasis. Could that be it?
2. If Mebendazole helps so much, does that mean I definitely have parasites, or could it be something else?
3. What should I take to actually get rid of this problem once and for all? I wanted Albendazole, but it's impossible to get in the UK, even Valbazen does not get through border control. I currently have large doses of Ivermectin, Praziquantel and Mebendazole on the way (according to ICUs dosage recommendations) and hope that helps.
4. In terms of anti-parasite diet: I always hear one should not consume sugar, as it feeds the parasites. But is that not what we feed on as well? I thought all food we eat is in the end just broken down into sugar, so I would have thought I feed the parasites regardless of what I eat.
5. Does anyone have suggestions how to get Praziquantel or Albendazole in the UK? I ordered Praziquantel from ebay, shipping from the US, not sure if it will get through the border.

Thanks for reading to the end, I am thankful for any comments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.671 sec, (2)