CureZone   Log On   Join
took a bath in Dettol today

Views: 7,208
Published: 9 years ago

took a bath in Dettol today

Having bought the Dettol almost a year ago and never used it cuz I was too scared. it says poison on the bottle and contains pine oil. I poured about 1/5 of a cap in the tub. stayed in there for 5 seconds and came out again I was too scared. I don't think it killed the odor. I didn't collapse or have any bad pains so I might use it tomorrow and stay longer. it's a shame I'm resorting to this but nothing else has worked and im sick of living like this even if im not going anywhere I still get comments at home and on the bus. I read online about ppl using Dettol and apparently ppl do altho I wouldn't advise it. one time I was in the computer room at college, and there were 2 other girls there, it was around 6pm and the school was mostly empty. she proceeded to tell her friend about how she uses Dettol to kill the bacteria cuz soap wont kill it and she dilutes it. her friend was like why r u telling me this. I thought the comment was directed towards me, to help me out as I smelled. so im giving this a try. I would never encourage this, I think it could probably damage ones system.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)