CureZone   Log On   Join
Great progress

Drewww Views: 1,272
Published: 7 years ago

Great progress

It has been 3 weeks since I've been leaving my lips alone. I've been doing the constant moisture/no peeling method. I moisturize a minimum of every half hour with coconut oil and use manuka honey at night. A few days ago a portion of the crust came off when I was trying to moisturize. It just slipped right off so I believe it was time for it to happen. It has been at least 4 days and nothing has grown back in its place. The crust as a whole has shrunk dramatically and my lips have gotten their pink color back. I actually haven't needed to moisturize as often either. During the first two weeks if I didn't constantly have something on my lips they felt unbearably dry. Now I can go much longer without putting something on if I have to. I'm not completely healed yet but positive that I'm well on my way. I'm very surprised because before I went into this I expected 6 months to a year before I was healed but I really don't think it will be that long. Has anyone else tried what I'm doing and seen similar success?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.219 sec, (1)